Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Radical Graphics Studios

Sponsorship Agreement Holders Ontario

Another current sponsorship opportunity in addition to BVOR is the Joint Assistance Sponsorship Program (JAS). JAS cases are highly vulnerable for reasons such as trauma and torture victims, single-parent families, cognitive delays/disabilities, health problems such as severe diabetes, mobility problems and large families (8 degrees). These cases are fully funded by the government for 1 to 2 years and are allocated to private parking insurance for additional housing assistance. This is a great opportunity for groups that may not have the financial capacity to sponsor, but have a strong team of volunteers willing to give their time. Currently, BVORs and JAS are the only two sponsorship options. For more information on sponsoring or participating in other refugee initiatives, please visit mcco.ca/supporting-refugees or email refugee@mcco.ca. Quebec has its own process to help refugees. For sponsors in Quebec, visit refugee sponsorship in Quebec. This program helps promoters of Sponsoring Agreement Holders (SAHs) of Canada, their constituent groups, groups of five and community sponsors at the national level (excluding them).

Support and information is available for sponsors at every stage of the sponsorship process; Sponsors can call 1-877-290-1701 free of charge. By signing the sponsorship contract, an SAH is legally responsible, but not only: BVOR or JAS sponsorships are a great opportunity for your group to create new hope, a home and a community for refugees. Connect to MCC TODAY and be a solution to the refugee crisis. If your group is interested in bVOR or JAS sponsorship now or in the coming months, please email refugee@mcco.ca. On March 30, 2020, we updated the application process for sponsorship contract holders. You have until June 30, 2020 to apply. Under the BVOR program, constituent groups are committed to helping and colonizing refugees for one year, and the federal government pays about 40% of the sponsorship costs. Refugees from Syria, Eritrea, Congo, Colombia, Iran and Russia are currently on the list. These profiles include cases of higher-needs refugees, large families and women at risk, who are in desperate need of a new and safe environment in which they can settle.

HSAs can, as part of their agreements, cooperate with groups or individuals to help refugees. These groups are called constituent groups (CGs); All people working with SAHs are called co-sponsors. Many organizations have signed sponsorship agreements with the Canadian government to help foreign refugees resettle in Canada. These organizations are called sponsorship contract holders. They can help refugees themselves or work with other members of the community to help refugees. The sponsorship agreement allows SAHs to sponsor a number of refugees each year for resettlement in Canada through the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program. A Sponsorship Agreement Holder (SAH) is a registered organization that has signed a sponsorship agreement with the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. Because financial resources can be a challenge for some groups, MCC groups may offer the opportunity to apply for the Sponsorship Grant. The Generic Shelter Sponsorship Grant was created through generous financial contributions from the Floradale Mennonite Church Generosity Fund to improve the sponsorship capacity of refugees in Ontario. The grant helps sponsors with emergency or aid aids.